The educational content of OptimTex is divided on 6 modules on software for design of e-textiles:
- Design and modelling of woven structures
- Design and modelling of knitted structures
- Design and modelling of garments by 3D scanning software and CAD/PDS software
- Design and modeling of embroidered structures
- Software for research experimental design
- Guide regarding technology transfer of textile software solutions into the industry
Each module is conceived in a Problem-Based-Learning approach and is structured with several practical examples, the corresponding theory, software for design and quiz for self-assessment.
The e-learning instrument is meant to share quick access on the structured educational content of the Erasmus+ project.